Re: Manually changing existing histograms

From: Martin Klier <usn_at_usn-it.de>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 17:11:42 +0200

Hi Wolfgang,

thanks a lot - it wasn't easy to guess the right searchwords. :)

First thing I got:
http://jonathanlewis.wordpress.com/2010/03/23/fake-histograms/

Can you give the list a link to your examples? Just collecting ideas at the moment, wasn't able to reproduce my case so far, with and without the FH.

--
Usn's IT Blog for Linux, Oracle, Asterisk
http://www.usn-it.de