Re: Manually changing existing histograms

From: <breitliw_at_centrexcc.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 08:04:53 -0600

Martin,

I don't know about modifying an existing FB histogram. Just create the entire histogram from scratch, its is documented and there are examples on the net ( e.g. my own website ) on how to do it. Just use the number for the two values from the existing histogram and then add the 0 and the frequency you want to assign to it. Email me directly if you need specific help.

On Mon, 13 May 2013 14:18:40 +0200, Martin Klier <usn_at_usn-it.de> wrote: Dear list,

  --
Wolfgang Breitling
Centrex Consulting Corporation