Re: multi-tenancy

From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 13:20:58 -0300

if each instance should get the same ammount of memory: (PhysMem * 0.6)/ #of instance

And then use the remaining PhysMem * 0.2 (yes, 0.2) to increase the memory of whichever instance hits out of memory errors first.

If this is a VM, then make sure all the memory assigned to the vm is reserved, flexible memory allocation and oracle don't go together well.

hth

Alan.-