Re: How to find out when an Oracle table was updated the last time in Oracle 8i?

From: David Fitzjarrell <oratune_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 07:56:10 -0700 (PDT)

If tables are monitored (which is available in 8i) you can also query DBA_TAB_MODIFICATIONS:
set linesize 150

select table_owner, table_name, partition_name, subpartition_name, to_char(timestamp, 'DD-MM-YYYY HH24:MI:SS') last_mod from dba_tab_modifications
order by 3;

You can give this a try.

David Fitzjarrell