Re: Function based nvl index

From: Tim Gorman <tim_at_evdbt.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 07:01:15 -0600

The OP might also want to look into Mark Farnham's presentations on disappearing indexes (i.e.
"http://www.technicalconferencesolutions.com/pls/caat/caat_abstract_reports.display_presenter_abstract?conference_id=99&presenter_id=364&abstract_id=294976"), just in case the application logic is a match for this scenario.