Re: OT - tablet or e-reader for reading manuals / course books

From: D'Hooge Freek <Freek.DHooge_at_uptime.be>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 09:20:23 +0200

Denis,
Chris,
Looking at the Kindle Paperwhite, I'm wondering, is it not to small to read technical books and documents on?
According to the website it's dimension are 169mm x 117 mm (and that is with the border included) and when I measure the actual text on the books I have, most are arround 185mm x 130mm.

Kind regards,

--
Freek D'Hooge
Uptime