New Blog Topic - Statspack Vs. AWR (and perhaps nmon later)

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 10:54:59 -0500

I am in the process of composing a new blog entry, I am planning to compare the data in statspack tables to the data in the AWR tables. The intent is to see how well they compare, and perhaps identify what is missing from one or the other.
I also plan to compare nmon cpu and IO statistics to the information available statspack and AWR at some point. Has anyone done any work in this area? I only have a few servers that I can use to collect the data, so any wider information for use in the blog would be appreciated (your input will be credited on the blog, or we can do a joint entry if you prefer).
--
Andrew W. Kerber