RE: Favorite IT/Computer books BUT NOT ORACLE

From: Brian Pardy <brianpa_at_burton.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 12:53:27 +0000

Edward Tufte - The Visual Display of Quantitative Information

        Visualization is everything nowadays.

John M. Chambers - Programming with Data - A Guide to the S Language

        Also valid for R, mostly, defined one of the greatest data manipulation languages there is.

John Lions - Lions' Commentary on UNIX 6th Edition with Source Code

        Doesn't matter what Unix or Linux or you're on, this gives the fundamentals to understand what's REALLY going on.