Re: ACLS oracle 11 UTL_MAIL.

From: De DBA <dedba_at_tpg.com.au>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 11:18:27 +1000

Must be an epidemic ;) I have a similar problem with using UTL_SMTP in XE. In my case the error I get when creating the ACLs says that the stylesheets have not been loaded correctly. The problem with XE is that no supporting files are included, so reloading the stylesheets is not possible.

I don't have an 11.2.0.2 database to get them from - anyone knows if it is valid to grab the stylesheet directory from a 11.2.0.1 installation and load those?

Cheers,
Tony