Re: OEM 12c - pushing agents on hosts where no sudo privileges

From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 08:44:25 -0300

Yes, there is. However you need to have someone with root privileges run the root.sh afterwards. I don't have access to an OEM console right now, but the option to install without sudo is in the page before you enter the credentials.
HTH
Alan.-

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 8:22 AM, Patrice sur GMail <patrice.boivin_at_gmail.com