Error during impdp.

From: Nisha Mohan <NishaMohan_A_at_infosys.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 05:42:55 +0000

Hi ,
I am facing the following error during impdp .Mine is a 2 node RAC of version 11.2.0.3 on Redhat Linux.Kindly help me.I have given read and write permission to public on my DB directory.
ORA-31693: Table data object "FDC"." _HISTORY_TABLE" failed to load/unload and is being skipped due to error:
ORA-29913: error in executing ODCIEXTTABLEFETCH callout
ORA-01115: IO error reading block from file  (block # )
ORA-01110: data file 12: '+DATA1/mwdb/datafile/fdclht_01.dbf'
ORA-15055: unable to connect to ASM instance
ORA-15055: unable to connect to ASM instance
ORA-04031: unable to allocate 760 bytes of shared memory ("shared pool","unknown object","KKSSP^1355","kglss")

Thanks and Regards,
Nisha Mohan.A

  • CAUTION - Disclaimer ***************** This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys e-mail system. ***INFOSYS******** End of Disclaimer ********INFOSYS***