RE: Inability to reliably monitor long-running parallel queries

From: Mark W. Farnham <>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 17:48:02 -0400

Kafka would be proud. Well, okay, he wouldn't actually be proud, but he might experience some intellectual amusement that reporting "done with error" for a query that is still running and which may in fact complete without error is defined as "not a bug." Damn, I don't see a tuxedo disguising this one as a feature!