SQL Server to Oracle migration error

From: Schauss, Peter (ESS) <"Schauss,>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 20:10:32 +0000

I am using Oracle SQL Server Developer (version 3.1.0.7 - Windows 7 -32 bit) to create scripts to convert a SQL Server (2008r2) schema to Oracle. I have done the following:
  1. Downloaded the most recent driver, sqljdbc4.jar - March 2012, and pointed SQL Developer to the driver using the Tools->Preferences->Database->Third Party JDBC Drivers option.
  2. Verified that I can connect to the SQL Server database and query from the tables.
  3. Run the migration with the option to generate scripts to create tables and move the data.

Step 3 runs for a while and then give me an error. The logging screen show the following errors:

Conection ID:1 ClientConnectionID: ..... got unexpected value in TDS response at offset 10 Conection ID:1 ClientConnectionID: ..... getNextResult: Encountered unexpected unknown token (0x49)

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Peter Schauss