Re: RAC training class

From: Hans Forbrich <fuzzy.graybeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 15:38:21 -0300

The first one presents 7 days of material in 5. Long hours.

The second compresses 9 days of material in 5. Long(er) hours, shorter labs.

Both course are a combination of sysadmin, netadmin, grid infrastructure, and RAC.

People will say that they can get RAC courses cheaper than at Oracle. I agree. In the case of RAC courses, you often get what you pay for.

Fair warning - I'm biased. I contract teach, usually for Oracle University (also other non-Oracle products, such as OSs), and I teach the RAC course. As an independent, I've been asked to vette some of the non-Oracle courses, and so far I would not consider teaching any of those I've been asked to look at for 11gR2. (Not to say there aren't good ones out there, jut of those I've seen.)

/Hans