Recommendations for 11g New Features training?

From: <Jay.Miller_at_tdameritrade.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 19:05:02 +0000

Hi,

We scheduled a company favored vendor to do 11g new features training for all the DBAs. Our other office had the training first and reported it was pretty much a waste of time.

Does anyone have recommendations for a good 11g class aimed at very experienced 10g DBAs? Is Oracle our best option or is there someone else you've had good experiences with?

My gold standard for a training class is still Hotsos but they don't offer this sort of class.

TIA,
Jay Miller
Sr. Oracle Database Administrator