RE: Monitoring Hosts in Cloud Control 12C

From: MacGregor, Ian A. <ian_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 12:30:16 -0700

I had a personal note from Mark Farnham stating I should open an SR which I plan to do. Here is some amplifying information. If I choose

Targets --> hosts ---> <choose a database host> monitoring

The drop down list has:

All metrics, Logs, Status_History, Alert_History , and Blackouts grayed out.

Choice such as CPU. Memory and Details are selectable, but again, I can only see current information when I go there. As a test, I enabled WLS Management Pack EE on a host. The entire drop down host monitoring list is now available, as are periodic the performance charts. I then disable WLS Management Pack EE and thing revert to the way there were previously.

Ian