RE: Grid Repository Database Crashed - Job Status shows Stop Pending but not able to Stop or Delete

From: Taylor, Chris David <ChrisDavid.Taylor_at_ingrambarge.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 07:50:09 -0500

If this is Grid Control 10.2, check out the following note on metalink

How to Force Stop a Stuck Job in Grid Console [ID 430626.1]

Chris Taylor

"Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort." -- John Ruskin (English Writer 1819-1900)

Any views and/or opinions expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ingram Industries, its affiliates, its subsidiaries or its employees.

 From: "m.mudhalvan_at_aozorabank.co.jp" <m.mudhalvan_at_aozorabank.co.jp> To: Kellyn Pot'vin <kellyn.potvin_at_ymail.com> Cc: oracle-l <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Sent: Sunday, August 5, 2012 8:36 PM
Subject: Re: Grid Repository Database Crashed - Job Status shows Stop Pending but not able to Stop or Delete

Hi Kellyn
        Thanks for your quick reply.

        I am able to see some Jobs are showing status as "Running". When I check the detailed information about that Job it shows "Stop Pending" and Message "Waiting for Output".

        When I try to stop the job or Delete the Run it is not working.
Even I tried to use EMCLI command but no help.

Thanks & Regards
Mudhalvan M.M
Infrastructure Management Division