Re: emcli

From: Robert Hanuschke <robert.hanuschke_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 14:44:05 +0200

Hi Gerry,
you could try prefixing your emctl commands with "call" or "start" (windows commands), so they get their own execution environment. Other than that I wouldn't have an idea why it does not go on and what could be done about it. A Windows admin might be of more help here.

Best regards,
Robert
http://robertvsoracle.blogspot.com