Re: TCB

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 07:04:38 +0100

I probably should have made two things clear. First I was running the import stage in a test environment, but with a different import schema so as not to interfere with our real test schema which didn't exhibit the same issues as production. This didn't go as well as I'd have liked :)

Second, a moments reflection suggests that this is the way I should expect TCB to behave. I think probably its arguable that TCB shouldn't support importing to a differently named schema at all.

Oh and thirdly I was just investigating what TCB actually did having not used it before. As usual this resulted in a bunch more questions (what happens in multi-schema designs? What happens with editioning, what happens if triggers call stored procs which call... and so on) On Jul 25, 2012 3:59 AM, "Greg Rahn" <greg_at_structureddata.org> wrote: