Re: Completely insane execution plan with 11.2.0.3 but not with 11.2.0.2

From: Thomas Kellerer <thomas.kellerer_at_mgm-tp.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 09:05:37 +0200

Greg Rahn, 24.07.2012 17:58:
> I'm nearly 100% sure that dbms_sqldiag is not part of any management
> pack license (do note you mentioned dbms_sqltune which is not
> required for TCB export).

Sorry, I confused the emails. Nilo Segura suggested to use dbms_sqltune.

I have prepared the TCB package now and will submit this to Oracle.

This is the first time I need to report an incident. Where exactly do I do that in Metalink? Is the "Create 'Contact Us' SR" approriate? (I don't have anything else enabled)

Thanks
Thomas