RE: 10.2.0.5 Oracle Client on Windows 7 ?

From: Powell, Mark <mark.powell2_at_hp.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 16:13:56 +0100

We just use the currently available 32 bit 11.2 clients on Windows 7 64 bit. It installs and runs fine. We use the 32 bit version since one of the software products our developers purchased will not work properly with the 64 bit client. We have also used this version to support Oracle access using MS Visual Studio 2008 and 2010. On the resource check screen you just mark the ignore error box and continue the install.

We have used the 11.2 client to support connections to remote Oracle database versions 9.2.0.8 and 10.2.0.5 running under AIX.