Re: Are there features on other RDBMS's that it would be good for Oracle to have?

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 08:40:33 -0500

This is probably a little generic, but back in my developer days I really wanted something resembling a rich report writing capability. I had used a fairly obscure language called CCL (Cerner Command Language), that had a lot of nice reporting capabilites, including really useful looping and conditional statements within the report writing, and SQL is comparatively crude for such uses.

--
Andrew W. Kerber