Re: MView refresh question

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 07:33:33 -0400

Thanks Sriram, well the idea is to _detect_ if there has been any change (especially inserts), the process will figure out exactly which rows based on status. sometimes we have tens of rows changed in a minute, sometimes it has been a hundred k, so all we need to detect is " were there any inserts done in the last mv refresh ", if so, we will trigger sleeping process, if not we will let it sleep some more.
Hopefully this week we will get to rest some ideas ... oh and you are not late, we are still in the eval phase

Thanks
Raj