RE: Does Oracle-L List Allow Advertizing of An Oracle Job Vacancy?

From: Allen, Brandon <Brandon.Allen_at_OneNeck.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 16:19:35 +0000

The posting guidelines are listed at the link below and they don't mention anything specific about job postings one way or the other, but I think the general consensus in the past has been that occasional job postings are allowed for legitimate list members (DBAs and the like), but we just don't want to be spammed by professional recruiters (head hunters).

Also, the guidelines say if you're in doubt about anything, email the admin at oracle-l-admins_at_freelists.org to check.

Regards,
Brandon