RE: EM 12c console times out after about 10 minutes

From: Peter Sharman <pete.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 00:12:33 -0700 (PDT)

Nope, not seen that. The 10 minutes sounds suspiciously like a TCP timeout though, have you got anything set like that?

Send me some screenshots offline and I'll bounce it off our installation folks to see if they have an explanation.

Pete

Pete Sharman
Principal Product Manager
Enterprise Manager Product Suite
33 Benson Crescent CALWELL ACT 2905 AUSTRALIA Phone: +61262924095 | | Fax: +61262925183 | | Mobile: +61414443449

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not, it's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long term Oracle DBA