Re: RMAN convert 5TB db on Linux (Little Endian) to AIX (Big Endian) - alternatives?

From: David Robillard <>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 07:13:06 -0500

Hi Chris,
Have a look at the attached file. I've had to edit the thing a little because of customer specific details. This procedure was also done to change the block size of a database. So this part is not relevant to you.

Of course, I don't check Doc ID 243304.1 in there because I was moving from RedHat to RedHat. YMMV.

Let me know if the procedure was of any help to you?