Re: upgrade question

From: Phillip Jones <phil_at_phillip.im>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 15:15:32 +0000

I think this is because of the new DBMS_AUDIT_MGMT package. It sets the default tablespace for audit tables to SYSTEM. You can verify this by looking in the dba_audit_mgmt_config_params view on a fresh 11g database. Once you've upgraded you can move the tables back using DBMS_AUDIT_MGMT.SET_AUDIT_TRAIL_LOCATION.

Cheers,

Phil