Re: Migration from 8i to 11g

From: kathryn axelrod <>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 10:16:47 -0800

Someone pointed out that you might be referring to doing an import/export - in which case, I retract my question. (And you're on 8i anyway, so it's not like you're getting loads of support to begin with!)

One other suggestion: It is somewhat tedious, and I don't know if you've looked at them yet, but if you read through all of the 'What's New' documents from 9i on (e.g. that could help reduce the surprise changes.