Re: 11gR2 RAC Network Failure - Timeout

From: Radoulov, Dimitre <>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 14:52:41 +0100

Hi Goran,
we're running similar tests right now :) I'm searching the documentation but I don't seem to find where Oracle describes the correct (expected) behavior of the processes after a failure.

I mean - what's expected to happen _automatically_ with the processes/services
after the failure has been fixed (timeouts, other important details?), and what needs to be done manually.

Best regards