Re: Use of IPv6 with Oracle anyone?

From: Niall Litchfield <>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 11:32:23 +0000

I can't really see many internal corporate networks adopting IPv6 at all (at least for many years), I just don't see what advantages it gives a private network over the costs involved in moving. External networks presumably will have to adopt the standard sooner or later. On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 11:12 AM, Martin Bach <
> wrote:

> Good morning listers,
> I'm researching a little bit of Oracle networking, and especially IPv6.
> Despite the fact that one cannot really ignore IPv6 anymore, there is no
> one I know of who is planning on implementing it with Oracle.

Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA