Re: developer access to alter procedure

From: Tim Gorman <>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 20:38:57 +0000

Encapsulate the commands you want to provide within a PL/SQL packaged- or stored-procedure. Then, you can control access to that the way you'd like. You can also build in auditing/tracking, etc.

Hope this helps...

Tim Gorman
consultant => Evergreen Database Technologies, Inc. postal => PO Box 352151, Westminster CO 80035 email =>
mobile => +1-303-885-4526
fax => +1-303-484-3608
Lost Data? => for info about DUDE...