RE: [QUARANTINE] Re: developer access to alter procedure

From: Jeff Chirco <>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 21:49:14 +0000

I am not sure if I understand what you mean. Can you give me more detail. Thanks.

From: Tim Gorman [] Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 12:39 PM To: Jeff Chirco; Subject: [QUARANTINE] Re: developer access to alter procedure Importance: Low

Encapsulate the commands you want to provide within a PL/SQL packaged- or stored-procedure. Then, you can control access to that the way you'd like. You can also build in auditing/tracking, etc.

Hope this helps...

Tim Gorman

consultant => Evergreen Database Technologies, Inc.
postal     => PO Box 352151, Westminster CO 80035
email      =><>
mobile     => +1-303-885-4526
fax        => +1-303-484-3608
Lost Data? => for info about DUDE...