RE: data exchange between oracle and sqlserver

From: Eren Bayazitoglu <erenb_at_datamasking.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 17:02:16 -0330

Hello Joan,

We've come across with these type of sensitive information projects and have helped many clients through our data masking technologies.

The way it works is that, the data is scanned to automatically discover and categorize as sensitive (as per PCI, HIPAA, etc.) and mask (aka anonymize, de-identify, etc.) so it's no longer sensitive, but realistic enough to run accurate testing and QA.

Referential integrity is preserved throughout this process and it can be configured so that each individual data is always masked to the same masked data, over time and across multiple data bases, including Oracle and SQL.

Please feel free to download the Best Practices White Paper on http://www.datamasking.com/resource-library/white-papers or let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

Eren Bayaz
Data Security Consultant

Camouflage Software Inc.
www.datamasking.com
T: 709.722.1200 x214   F: 709.576.6775
Toll Free: 1.866.345.8888
66 Kenmount Road . St. John's . NL . Canada . A1B 3V7

Notice - This message and any attached files may contain information that is confidential and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in error and that any dissemination, copying or use of this message or attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information therein.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this communication from your mail box.