Re: Automate rman login with shell script

From: Martijn Bos <maboc_at_maboc.nl>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 13:51:15 +0100

Is this all of your script?
I'm missing something like the following at one of the first lines: #!/bin/bash

Also it's my experience that you do not need the \n's after every line. And the EOF" should read EOF I guess.

Can you please include some more (the whole) of the script you are editing? And maybe some results or the errors.

Oh...and rman changed a little over versions so maybe you should include some details concerning OS and oracle versions.

Best Regards,
Martijn Bos