DBPITR with incremental level 1 backup

From: Ricard Martínez <ricard.martinez_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 17:29:51 +0000

Hello
I have a question that is not enough clear for me reading the manuals. I do a Level 0 backup on Sunday and then a incremental level 1 from monday to saturday.
Also i make 1 normal archive backup every day at lunch time, that do a delete backup of archivelog until time sysdate-1 If for example some user delete a table on tuesday morning, and we notice it on friday, will we able to do a database incomplete recovery to tuesday morning using the level 1 backups?
Or the delete of the archive backup will make us unable to do it, cause it have already deleted the old archive backup? Thanks