RE: AUDIT question

From: Powell, Mark <mark.powell2_at_hp.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 18:57:05 +0000

Do you really need to audit DBA users? What about auditing actions such as audit table, audit view, audit procedure, etc ... so all create table, alter table, and drop table etc... have an audit record created for the action.

You can also turn auditing on for user SYS activities.

Between the two features above you get a manageable but pretty decent record of DDL actions.