Re: Single record insert intermittently slow

From: Rich <richa03_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 13:42:01 -0700

Thanks for the reply Grzegorz.

I don't want to do anything which might potentially disrupt the issue we have right now.
This issue is only on this instance and we cannot repro at will, yet. So, process level tracing is out of the question currently as that has potential to crash a process.
Also, this is a production instance (our staging area, so not very heavy load in any respect), so I have to be somewhat careful.

We can't switch to SecureFiles without a LOT of testing and I don't think that's the direction we would/will take anyway.

For me to be able to post AWR, I'd have to sanitize it which (at this point) is too much trouble.

As previously posted, no enqueue issues that I've seen throughout this issue.

Thanks again,
Rich