Re: Single record insert intermittently slow

From: Grzegorz Goryszewski <grzegorzof_at_interia.pl>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 19:36:55 +0200

Hi,
 is there any chance You can use and share with us output from Tanel's

--
  • File name: oStackProf.sql ( Oradebug short_Stack Profiler )
  • Purpose: Take target process stack samples and show an execution profile
  • Author: Tanel Poder
  • Copyright: (c) http://www.tanelpoder.com
    --

from http://files.e2sn.com/scripts/tpt_public_unixmac.tar.gz

during slowness, we can see whats going on on calls level maybe that will help .
Btw is there any chance You can switch to securefiles LOBS ? And can You show awr report from that period, maybe there is some HWM enqueue issue ?
Disclaimer:
Dont blame me for any production issues related to my advice :) Regards
GregG

Konkurs: Wygraj nowoczesna suszarke do wlosow! Sprawdz >>> http://linkint.pl/f2a72
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Oct 27 2011 - 12:36:55 CDT