Re: Single record insert intermittently slow

From: Grzegorz Goryszewski <>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 19:36:55 +0200

 is there any chance You can use and share with us output from Tanel's

  • File name: oStackProf.sql ( Oradebug short_Stack Profiler )
  • Purpose: Take target process stack samples and show an execution profile
  • Author: Tanel Poder
  • Copyright: (c)

during slowness, we can see whats going on on calls level maybe that will help .
Btw is there any chance You can switch to securefiles LOBS ? And can You show awr report from that period, maybe there is some HWM enqueue issue ?
Dont blame me for any production issues related to my advice :) Regards

Konkurs: Wygraj nowoczesna suszarke do wlosow! Sprawdz >>>