Oracle Grid Control Agent Upgrade

From: Jeffrey Beckstrom <JBECKSTROM_at_gcrta.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 09:30:27 -0400

I am upgrading my Grid Control Agent. In note 1240814.1, it shows an example of running agentdownload.vbs where value for "b" option appears to be the new location for the agent. However, in the "advanced installation and configuration guide" page 26-3 it shows "b" option value of oracle base. So my question is what should "b" option be set to? Currently 10g agent in f:\oraclehomes\agent10g. Should "b" option be f:\oraclehomes OR f:\oraclehomes\agent11g?

Jeffrey Beckstrom
Database Administrator
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority Information Systems
1240 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44113