RE: Grid asmca does not find disks, while oracleasm lists correctly.

From: D'Hooge Freek <Freek.DHooge_at_uptime.be>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 16:54:47 +0200

Do you see them in asm itself (v$asm_disk)

show parameter asm_diskstring

set pages 999
set linesize 200
column library format a15
column path format a70
column os_mb format 999G999G999

select name, header_status, state, library, os_mb, path from v$asm_disk;

regards,

Freek D'Hooge
Uptime
Oracle Database Administrator