Re: session timeout on metalink

From: Connor McDonald <mcdonald.connor_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 21:17:43 +0800

Oracle Support have obviously got fed up with my gripes on MOS....My multitude of SR's about file upload, timeout, search, etc, etc, etc and other things that don't work as well as ... say .... every other frickin' web site in the world, have recently been marked with a status of: "Duplicate SR"

:-)

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 5:17 PM, Marcin Przepiorowski <pioro1_at_gmail.com>wrote:

> 2011/7/20 Tanel Poder <tanel_at_tanelpoder.com>:
> > This is what happens when the people writing the software never have to
> use
> > it themselves...
> > --
>
> Indeed ;)
> Great sentence to quote in many cases.
>
> regards,
> --
> Marcin Przepiorowski
> http://oracleprof.blogspot.com

Connor McDonald
email: connor_mcdonald_at_yahoo.com
web:   http://www.oracledba.co.uk

"Semper in excremento, sole profundum qui variat"