Re: OEM vs Foglight

From: kyle Hailey <kylelf_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 10:49:21 -0700

PS I try to keep a running list of Oracle performance tools at

http://dboptimizer.com/2011/01/12/best-oracle-peformance-tools/

New ones keep turning up all the time so this is a place to keep track of them.
Many of these are free.
I know I must be missing some. Just added Tora (oldie but goodie) and xtrace from Allberto d'Era to the list today.
If you have good or bad experiences with these tools or know tools not on the list, it would be great to have your feedback.