RE: OEM vs Foglight

From: Herring Dave - dherri <Dave.Herring_at_acxiom.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 18:19:08 +0000

Rich, I hadn't heard of those issues. Do you have any bug#'s I could check related to them? Also, for the checker script you use, would you be willing to share any details on it?

We haven't run into any of the issues you mentioned, but then again if at some time a job was found not running anymore, more than likely a lower-level DBA got blamed unjustly.

DAVID HERRING
DBA
Acxiom Corporation

EML   dave.herring_at_acxiom.com
TEL    630.944.4762
MBL   630.430.5988

1501 Opus Pl, Downers Grove, IL 60515, USA WWW.ACXIOM.COM The information contained in this communication is confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please resend this communication to the sender and delete the original message or any copy of it from your computer system. Thank you.