Re: Just my opinion - the move of MOS to Flash is still a bunch of crap

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 07:43:20 -0800

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 7:05 AM, Charles Schultz <sacrophyte_at_gmail.com>wrote:

> I have been sitting on the sidelines and reading this, tempted to respond.
> I got to talking to someone at the manager level in Support who has also
> been looking at these. What is most helpful is to identify exactly what you
> want to change, and maybe even how to change it. Some of those on this
> thread did that. Some did not. =)
>
> I myself have had a number of suggestions that I have made known to various
> folks in the Support structure. And there are days I feel exactly like you
> do, Jared. I am glad you got that off your chest, but I would encourage us
> all to be specific about what we want - it makes it much easier for
> developers to deliver specifics. Not saying they *will*, but at least they
> cannot use the excuse of not knowing.

When this was new, and even worse, there were specific suggestions, complaints and issues raised.

It's been what, two years now? We should not still need to be complaining about it.

Jared Still
Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist Oracle Blog: http://jkstill.blogspot.com Home Page: http://jaredstill.com