RE: Just my opinion - the move of MOS to Flash is still a bunch of crap

From: Lange, Kevin G <kevin.lange_at_ppoone.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 16:04:55 -0600

Find some old program in java or shell script or whatever and convert it all to using Perl. You will feel much beter.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Jared Still Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 3:24 PM
To: Oracle-L Freelists
Subject: Just my opinion - the move of MOS to Flash is still a bunch of crap

<vent>
I am really sick and tired of this POS costing me time. Waiting to see if it will work...
Restarting firefox when flash hangs...
It is just ridiculous.
I am going to use HTML only.
If it doesn't work in HTML, then it isn't necessary. </vent>

Hmmm...

I don't really feel all that much better.

Maybe I will go find an old PC to smash...

Jared Still
Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist Oracle Blog: http://jkstill.blogspot.com Home Page: http://jaredstill.com

This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.