Re: SMO rowcache

From: Carol Dacko <dackoc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 10:44:24 -0500

Looks like it is Space Management Operations. Jeff Holt, now with Method-R, did a presentation at NCOUG in 2000 that explains it well. Just Goggle SMO row cache and it should be on the second page of results. I would attach the URL but I have difficulties with that right now since I only have one hand to type with.

HTH!
Carol Dacko
University of Michigan