Re: Question about Oracle and DBA_DIRECTORIES

From: Subodh Deshpande <deshpande.subodh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 20:40:30 +0530

from where did you get this...is instance and database runnign at this moment..on the said host..
was it default installation, with flashbak enabled and configuration/connectto metalink...
I prefer to remove the installation using delete database using dbca

thanks..subodh

--
DO NOT FORGET TO SMILE TODAY