Re: RMAN delete BEFORE backup

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 09:19:54 +1100

I hope this is hypothetical question only.

Get client to invest in more disk space. Most likely cheaper than the amount of time (money) spent on a new backup strategy and the testing involved with it.

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation