Oracle 10.2.0.4.0

From: Thomas Day <tomdaytwo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 08:50:45 -0500

What are the roles that come "out of the box" when you first install 10.2.0.4.0. I've tried searching Oracle's documentation but I just haven't hit the magic phrase.
http://psoug.org/reference/roles.html has a nice list but I'd like to see it direct from Oracle's mouth.

I've been told that

"Oracle Standard Roles ( created by oracle)

 LBAC_DBA XDBWEBSERVICES " The PSOUG link has XDB_WEBSERVICES. It doesn't have anything like LBAC_DBA. The XDBWEBSERVICES role varies in its privileges from instance to instance in the installation that I'm looking at.

If someone could point me to an authoritative list from oracle.com I'd be grateful.

Thanks