RE: Re: Exadata Storage Server - Flash card monitoring

From: Vishal Gupta <vishal_at_vishalgupta.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 08:57:17 -0500 (EST)

Martin,

We are Exadata customer, do I need to request the documentation using MOS or via our account manager?

From: Martin Bach [mailto:development_at_the-playground.de] Sent: 02 December 2010 12:11
To: Vishal Gupta; Oracle - L
Subject: Re: Exadata Storage Server - Flash card monitoring

Hi Vishal,

You have to be a customer to get access to the documentation. I think it is installed on the cells.

Regards,

Martin

Martin Bach

Oracle Certified Master 10g
http://martincarstenbach.wordpress.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/martincarstenbach

  • Reply message ----- From: "Vishal Gupta" <vishal_at_vishalgupta.com> Date: Wed, Dec 1, 2010 19:45 Subject: Exadata Storage Server - Flash card monitoring To: "Oracle - L" <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>

Does anyone know, how are flash card failures monitored on Exadata storage server?

Also does anyone has the links to Exadata documentation? Oracle seems to have hidden it from public. Is it available somewhere within MOS?

Regards,
Vishal--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Sat Dec 04 2010 - 07:57:17 CST

Original text of this message